Due to variety in copyrights and legal issues which differ by country to country http://www.rooshooters.com cheap canada goose, the support for mp3 media format by Linux too varies. Many times we need to quickly edit a mp3 music track’s album or may be singer, but there are only a few apps which can do this in linux canada goose sale, and even those which are able to have limited functionalities , e.g mp3 tags changed by banshee are accessible only to banshee and other music players won’t recognize them canada goose outlet, a default answer to all the above queries is using Portable MP3tag app for linux, its basically a defacto standard app for editing mp3 tags on Windows operating systems, but we as usual forked it to linux!
Features of Portable MP3tag v2.6 free mp3 tag editor for Linux –
- Standard all MP3 specifications tag editor for Linux.
- Edited MP3 tags are viewable and saved to MP3 file, and thus are embedded into the mp3 data.
- Does not corrupt the mp3 file while editing/adding new tags .
- The edited Mp3 tags from the MP3tag are recognized by all the media playing apps and even the mobile media players!
- Completely portable and hence require no installation/uninstallation.
- Download Portable MP3Tag v2.6 mp3 tag editor app For Linux / Ubuntu
Instructions To Run Portable MP3 Tag editor app on Linux :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x, then
- Execute with ./<filename.run> in terminal cheap canada goose,
- Or right click on the .run file,
- Navigate to properties,
- checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable or you can simply refer the guide –
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Note – Remember to use path as “Y:\” while saving the mp3 tags changes to the mp3 file!
Supported OS :
- Linux Mint
- Linux Distros after release after –
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- LinuxMint 12,
- Fedora 13.