Probably, The first thing one ever got addicted to in Windows XP is the 3D Pinball Space Cadet game, though officially It was dropped after Windows XP, we always kept playing the game even in later Windows version, and thought that our Linux geeks too deserved to have a go at this game, and hence we forked it into our portable linux apps .run format, which will enable Linux enthusiasts like us to enjoy the game even on our preferred OS – Linux!
Features of 3D Pinball Space Cadet –
- A simple yet great pinball game, loved by everyone.
- No additional hardware requirements.
- Ability to run full-screen even on Linux!.
- Ported to special toplinuxapps .run format and hence is completely portable and requires no installation/uninstallation.
- Download Portable 3D Pinball Space Cadet game For Linux / Ubuntu
Instructions To Run Portable 3D Pinball game on Linux :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x, then
- Execute with ./<filename.run> in terminal,
- Or right click on the .run file,
- Navigate to properties,
- checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable or you can simply refer the guide.
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Supported OS :
- Linux Mint
- Linux Distros after release after –
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- LinuxMint 12,
- Fedora 13.