Sumatra PDF Salient Features :
- Free- ware.
- A light weight application
- Highly efficient PDF viewer.
- Top 3 Most widely used PDF viewers on Windows.
- Faster opening of files
- Character Recognition
- Annotation feature enabled.
Completely portable, so there’s no need of installing it, simply delete to uninstall the app! [ No need to install Wine!]
Portable Sumatra PDF Availability :
Sumatra PDF by default, isn’t available for Linux, but we have packaged it specially for Linux, Ubuntu , LInux mint and fedora users , so they can use this efficient software on their Linux based Machines. No need of installation,uses the Unique AppImage format . Latest version of Sumatra PDF, the most fastest PDF Viewer and Writer.
Download Portable Sumatra PDF For Linux Os (Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Fedora)
Instructions To Run Portable Sumatra PDF :
- Download the PDF file from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- execute with ./
- Or right click on the .run file
- navigate to properties
- checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable or you can simply refer the guide
- GUIDE (Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit)
- Thats it, Your done.
Supported OS :
- Linux Distros Released after –
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- Fedora 13,
- Linux Mint.
Portable Sumatra PDF has been tested on multiple operating system, which includes supported OS to non-supported operating systems, Which are LInux, Linux Mint, Fedora, Ununtu. You can try it on your computer without any hesitataion. If any problem persist, leave a comment below.