What Is DamnVid :
DamnVid is an open source media converter which you can use to convert media from one format to one format
- Easy and Fast Conversion from one media to another.
- Supports all major formats .dat ,.mov, .mkv, .mp4, .avi, .xvid, mpeg, .flv, ffmpeg.
- Supports Youtube videos download.
- simultaneously convert Youtube Videos while downloading.
- Faster proformance.
- Light weight Software.
- Totally portable no need to install Wine! (Simply delete the run file for un-install)
Download Portable DamnVid For Linux Os (Ubuntu / Linux Mint / Fedora )
Instructions To Run Portable DamnVid :
- Download the PDF file from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- execute with ./
- Or right click on the .run file
- navigate to properties
- checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable or you can simply refer the guide
- GUIDE (Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit)
- Thats it, Your done.
Supported OS :
- Linux Mint,
Please do change your output directory to “My Documents” in the preferences to avoid errors as shown below
Final Conclusion :
DamnVid Portable is a open-source platform application to convert download videos from your computer drive. Portable DamnVid comes with many options for encoding the videos and it performs faster than it appears. It is a free ware, which comes with loaded features at a free of cost. You will not find features like Portable DamnVid.