Portable Deluge salient features :
- Free ware.
- Easy to use and user friendly torrent client for linux.
- No need to install.
- Interface is very similar and minimal.
- uTorrent users wont miss utorrent in linux if they install deluge.
- Various types of configuration.
- Network options are available. export no, DHT access.
- Remote control access to manage downloads.
- Customizable skins.
- Eco – friendly UI.
Instructions To Run Portable Deluge :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- Execute with ./
- Or right click on the .run file
- Navigate to properties
- Checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable
- or you can simply refer the guide
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Supported OS :film Teleios 2017 trailer
- Linux Mint.
- Linux Distros after release after –
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- LinuxMint 12,
- Fedora 13.
- Arch Mint.
We have played Portable Deluge on all Distros released after Linux, Ubuntu 11.04, LinuxMint 12, Fedora 14, ArchLinux. Do test it and try on your distro too!
Final Words :
We have tested before putting this post on Portable Deluge. Portable Deluge has been tested on all major to minor OS, such as Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora and Arch mint. All of them have been tested and was working fine with our unique AppImage solution.