What Is Winamp Media player:
The developers Nullsoft Inc have made Winamp in the year of 1997 as alternative of default Windows media player. Windows media player lacks in many features, consumers have been forced in to using WMP, that is when Winamp came in to rescue and saved with their highly quality music application see it here.
Winamp Media player Features :
- Free ware.
- Extremely fast and speedy operation.
- Supports all media formats supported by Winamp such as MP3/OGG/WAV/AAC.
- Multiple Equalizer and Preset Visualizations support.
- Complete Playlist and directory Management.
- Get subtitles from internet.
- Customizable skins.
- Customizable user interface.
- Light weighted.
- Faster performnce.
Download Portable Winamp For Linux Os
Instructions To Run Portable Winamp Media Player :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- Execute with ./<filename.run> in terminal
- Or right click on the .run file
- Navigate to properties
- Checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable
- or you can simply refer the guide
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Supported OS :
- Linux Mint,
- Linux Distros after release after,
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- LinuxMint 12,
- Fedora 13.
- Gentoo .
Beast Of Media Player :
Winamp remains a beast of a media player. In the old classic days winamp was in the top position untill VLC came along and other awesome players. In the end of the day winamp closed down officially by Nullsoft INC. It is free ware and available for free to download. Portable Winamp has been tested on all major to minor OS, such as Linux Mint, Ubuntu canada goose down mitt https://www.canadagoosejacketsforcheap.com Canada Goose jackets outlet official, Fedora, ArchLinux.Wheezyand Gentoo All of them have been tested and was working fine with our unique AppImage solution.