VLC supports only Windows, However VLC for Linux it doesn’t sound bad to us. It is true by using our unique AppImage/ .Run files media plaer can be used VLC for Linux.
What is VLC Media Player?
VLC needs no introduction, its for those who don’t know. VLC Media player by VideoLAN is one of the most popular media players used around the world on PC’s. Its probably the only software, The most common app you can find on any computer. VLC can be used to play stored movies, videos, sudios as well as stream your favourite content over the internet.
VlC Media Player Salient Features :
- Easy,Simple and Familiar UI.
- It can play any audio format.
- Inbuilt Codecs.
- Speedy playback with enhanced quality.
- In-built subtitle support.
- Additional not required, Plays most codecs.
- Supports Formats like MPEG-2, DivX, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3.
- Supports inbuilt capture and cropping.
- Cropping onscreen recording of videos.
- Installation not required, If downloaded from TopLinuxApps.
Download Portable VLC for Linux :
We have included two different portable versions of VLC. so you can try anyone, which works for you.
Instructions To Run VLC :
- No Installation Required. WE use unique ApppImage/ .RUN file, which enables Portable Apps for Linux easier to Run..
- Just plug and play.
- Thats it.
Supported OS :
- Any version of Windows.
- Linux Mint.
- fedora .
How to Run the Portable App / Software Downloaded.?
Make sure you read this tutorial [its small one before running] all you need to do is chmod a+x or allow the .run file to be run as executable. Thats it.
Final Words :
All in all, VLC Media Player doess not have the user interface, whcih approves Apple’s design guidelines, but its major set of full featured speaks for itself.