Portable Virtual DJ Features :
- Free ware
- Supports all audio formats, and all great effects supported
- Genuine Software.
- Supports Multiple Decks
- Worked with charming smoothness and speed
- Requires no installation.
- Custom skins.
- Eco friendly UI
- Supports multiple files.
- Easy to use.
Instructions To Run Portable Virtual DJ :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- Execute with ./<filename.run> in terminal
- Or right click on the .run file
- Navigate to properties
- Checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable
- or you can simply refer the guide
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Supported OS :
- Linux Distros after release after –
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- Linux Mint 12,
- Fedora 13,
Final Words :
Portable Virtual DJ has been for hours on multiple operating system. It has proved why it became on of the major Virtual Dj around the world. Virtual dj has ,amy unique features, which brings dead music to sipcy one. Features present on Portable Virtual DJ , you won’t find them on any other Dj application. The user interface of application purely amazing with excellent graphics. Portable Virtual DJ has been tested on all major to minor OS, such as Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSUSE, ArchLinux, OpenSUSE and Wheezy. All of them have been tested and was working fine with our unique AppImage solution.