Portable Hexplorer Features :
- HexViewer and HexEditor which can be used for viewing / editing Files.
- Extremely Powerful and necessary to make changes to binaries
- We can easily make minor changes or tweaks to it.
- Totally Portable and No Need of Installation.
- For uninstallation, simply delete the .run file and the app is uninstalled :).
Instructions To Run Portable Hexplorer :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- Execute with ./
- Or right click on the weight loss quickly.run file
- Navigate to properties
- Checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable
- or you can simply refer the guide
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Supported OS :
- Linux Distros after release after,
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- LinuxMint 12,
- Fedora 13,
- Arch Linux.
Final Words :
We have tested before putting this post on Hexplorer . Portable Hexplorer has been tested on all major to minor OS, such as Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora. All of them have been tested and was working fine with our unique AppImage solution.