Firefox is one of the Best Web Browser today! and most of the Linux Distros come bundled with outdated version of the same, so here’s the latest Firefox Australis UI build v 29.00b for Linux OS , which can be completely run alongside your existing firefox as this build is totally Portable.
Firefox Australis Features :
- Free ware.
- Latest User Interface build – Australis included in this version of Firefox v 29b
- Australis makes firefox more clean,more simplistic and more stylish
- The new interface has Mozilla Cloud Synchronisation
- Also includes major tweaks for blazing Surfing Speeds
- New better curved tabs
- Better toolbat with customization mode
As the app shared on TopLinuxApps are Portable they do not interfere in any manner with your existing installation.
Thus,you can test Firefox Australis without even installing it, and let the interference with native firefox becoming a distant reality.
Instructions To Run Portable Firefox Australis :
- Download the app from the above link.
- Simply chmod the .run file a+x
- Execute with ./
- Or right click on the .run file
- Navigate to properties
- Checkmark Allow Program to be run as Executable
- or you can simply refer the guide
- Guide to run Portable Linux Apps 32bit / 64 bit
Supported OS :
- Linux Distros after release after –
- Ubuntu 11.04,
- LinuxMint 12,
- Fedora 13.
Final Words :
We have tested before putting this post on Firefox Australis. Portable Firefox Australis has been tested on all major to minor OS, such as Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora. and Wheezy. All of them have been tested and was working fine with our unique AppImage solution.